Just when you thought winter would never end...Spring has arrived!
Spring has sprung again, and with it Boston comes to life! The Red Sox are back in town, the 2015 Boston Marathon has come and gone, and Graduations are just around the corner! For those guests out there coming in to pick up children finishing their spring semester or coming to attend graduation ceremonies from one of our many prostigious colleges and universities, you hopefully already have a reservation for a trendy hotel in Boston.
5 Things to Remember:
- Hotels in Boston MA sell out fast! If you want to find one of the trendy hotels in Boston, we suggest making your reservations up to a year in advance! You can see our rates and availability online at www.innatstbotolph.com or click here
- Just like the hotels in Boston, reservations for restaurants in Boston over Marathon and Graduation weekends are limited! Make sure to get your name on the list early! Check out some of our favorite restaurants at http://chgboston.com/
- Use public transportation as much as possible! Parking is always at a premium in Boston, and trying to drive around the city can be extremely frustrating. Use the MBTA or walk and you will save yourself time and aggravation
- If you do bring your car with you, look up parking options in advance! You won't be able to leave your car on the street overnight, as most of the street parking becomes residential after 6 pm.
- Weather in April and May can be warm and sunny, but can also be cool and rainy! Hotels in Boston typically offer complimentary umbrella's for use during your stay, but you will want to pack clothes accordingly.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post! We hope you are excited about your trip! Remember, get your reservations for hotels in Boston MA made as early as possible, or you may end up in the suburbs! If you don't have your reservations already, you can check our rates and availability at www.innatstbotolph.com or click here Please leave us your feedback on the post!