We love when guests give us feedback about their experience here at the Inn at St Botolph! We welcome guests to share their experience with us directly by visiting and chatting with us in the guest lounge. We’re also always monitoring review sites like TripAdvisor, Yelp and more, to find out what you love best about the Inn.
For those guests who have yet to experience the Inn, we’ve rounded up these 5 reviews that will help give you a better picture of who we are, what we offer, and what sets us apart:
- “Out of the way feeling while in the center of everything! Extending our stay in Boston at the end of a conference for the weekend, we moved from a conference hotel to the delightful Inn at St Botolph. The hotel's location is really optimal - within walking distance of so many great attractions. Around the corner we took in the observation deck of the Prudential Building, visited Copley Square, and took a duck tour. Within a few short blocks we also found wonderful dining at Kitchen and a show at Speakeasy Theatre. It was an ideal location.
Our room was located on the third floor, and worked very well for our stay. The small kitchen is nicely stocked with everything you would need if you wanted to stay in and cook, and the room was clean and nicely decorated. Noise from the upstairs room was what I would expect in an older building, but definitely did not take away from the experience. I look forward to returning on my next trip to Boston!” -jstanaway, Denver, via TripAdvisor
- “Staying here was incredible, the customer service was excellent. I loved the location and it as very easy to get in and out our room without remembering to bring you room key...the key code system works like a charm. I'd rate this place a 10!” –Karina S., Boston via Trip Advisor
- “Great hotel with a residential feel. I recommend this hotel, especially if you want to feel like you are a resident of Boston rather than a tourist. It is located on a quiet, residential, tree-lined street, yet very close to Huntington Ave. in a great location. The interior and rooms are stylish and upscale, clean and comfortable. The staff were very pleasant and accommodating throughout our visit. We would definitely stay here again.” –minkey2000, Los Angeles via Trip Advisor
- “I am fascinated by the Inn at St. Botolph: it's a fantastic little place, tucked in where people walk by and don't even realize it is there. Prices are on par with hotels around it, and are even a little less since you are not paying for the "extras" you may not need (pool, valet, Concierge, etc). If you are looking to stay in an original building in an authentic neighborhood - but still have all the modern conveniences a block away - this is for you!
Extra kudos: I recommended the Inn to a friend who was attending a huge conference at The Westin, but didn't want to be with all the conference attendees. I knew I wouldn't see him, so I sent an envelope with suggestions for restaurants, running maps, etc. For whatever reason, it arrived the day after he departed (um, thanks USPS) and rather than return it to me, the Inn forwarded it to his office in Milwaukee (so he will be all set for a return visit).” -Margot D., Boston, via Yelp
- “Had a girls weekend here with Mom and Niece (11yrs old). We had a great time. The rooms are very nice and the lighting very well done. All of the staff were very friendly and nice. The location of this hotel was perfect to catch Trolly tours and walk around the city. It was within walking distance to Newbury street for fun shopping and eating. I would recommend this hotel and stay here again!” -Jessica M., Boston, via Google
Have you stayed with us that the Inn? We encourage you to leave your feedback on TripAdvisor! To send us feedback directly please visit our contact page: